Cool Bend in Kodachrome

Kodachrome Basin State Park, UT. This image was taken early morning from the Panorama Trail on the spur to Cool Cave. It is a two image HDR blended in Nik HDR software. I hadn't noticed the scene on the way in to the slot canyon, but on the way out the reflected light caught my eye, then I looked up. I didn't think I needed my tripod on this hike, so had to set up the shot by laying my camera in my daypack on the ground. I did have my cable release with me and was able to get two images that could be blended successfully.

___________________________________________________________________________

                                              *****    OLDER  POSTS BELOW    *****


                                    *** ALPINE IMAGING BLOG ARCHIVE 2011-2015****                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

19 from '19 a year in Images

Presentation at Sedona Camera Club

Rafting the Grand Canyon of the Colorado