Sedona Photography Symposium

At the end of August this year I helped the Sedona Photography Symposium get off the ground with it's first annual event.  A year and a half ago at the Moab Photography Symposium I approached the founder Sarah Dolliver and offered to volunteer at the event.   In April she asked me if I would be interested in serving on the board, and to help in the planning and running the event at the Sedona Creative Life center. I offered to help set up chairs, and make coffee.  I did that and much more.
It was a great event and I got to meet and hang out with some of my favorite landscape photographers such as Erin Babnik, Kurt Budlinger, Adam Schallau, Suzanne Mathia, Cole Thompson, and David Cobb. 


Erin Babnik conversing with Elaine Belvin at J Wine Bistro
I took some pretty nice images as well.

Secret Slickrock
Crescent Moon Barn


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

19 from '19 a year in Images

Presentation at Sedona Camera Club

Rafting the Grand Canyon of the Colorado