Presentation at Sedona Camera Club

On October 28th I had the chance to present two presentations of my choosing to the Sedona Camera Club.   I chose to do present a how to called Inside Self-Publishing, The Dos and Don'ts and What I did.   It was a 35 minute presentation on how I created my own self published hard copy and eBook on A Guide to Photographing the Grand Canyon National Park from the South Rim.  The other presentation was called Inside Inspiration. It was a 40 minute presentation on the ways and means I get and stay inspired as a landscape and travel photographer. The presentations went really well, the small venue was packed and the audience was engaged.   It also gave me a chance to sell some books!  Awesome.  Thanks Sedona Camera Club! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

19 from '19 a year in Images

Rafting the Grand Canyon of the Colorado